Sunday, September 23, 2012

My God Will Come Through Always

I love music. There is constantly a song running through my head. I often walk around the house or my classroom singing random lines from whatever that song may be. Whenever possible, my iPhone is playing--something. It's a part of me.

This morning, God used not only His word, but music to truly touch and speak to my heart. I am so grateful to be a part of a church that has such talented and discerning musicians that lead us in worship with music that holds such beautiful Biblical truths and promises.

I'd love to share a few of those with you here...


God is Able
by: Hillsong



God is for usHe has open armsHe will never fail usHe will never fail us




One Thing Remains
by: Jesus Culture




Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains
Your love never fails, it never gives up, never runs out on me




Always
by: Kristian Stanfill


Troubles surround me, chaos abounding
My soul will rest in You
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way

Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, Your promise is true
My God will come through always




Guess what? 

Our God will come through always. Always. 


No comments: