Anyway, I learned a few things at the eye doctor today, and I thought I'd share them with you:
1. I am not terrible, but I am a little off (thanks, Doc).
2. I really HATE those eye numbing drops. My eyes still feel funny hours later. Is anyone out there working on a better system? Please?
3. I most likely don't sleep with my eyes completely closed (hence the INTENSE eye
4. I can't get through an eye appointment without laughing because Brian Regan won't stop running through my head....
How can instantly improved vision not be at the top of your to-do list?!?
5. I'm going to look rockin' in my new prescription Aviators! :)