Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinterest Strikes Again... and other ramblings.

It's true. 

I can thank Pinterest for my beginner mad cooking skills. Tonight, I made this bad boy:

Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole!





And let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS! I made a few adjustments with the spices and whatnot, but I am certainly impressed. Just look at that cheesy goodness--how can you NOT like that? 

And for dessert? 

Soda Can Cupcakes!




I made Funfetti cupcakes with Diet 7up. The verdict: umm YUM! They taste just like "normal" Funfetti cupcakes. Adios eggs and oil--hello soda cupcakes! And for those watching what you eat, they are obviously better for you. Win win!


And now for the other ramblings....

Please, please, please GO SEE THIS MOVIE PRONTO!


It probably won't be in theaters much longer. In Bakersfield it's only playing at the theater by the mall. It is so incredibly worth your time. Parents, PLEASE take your teenagers or pre-teens to see it as well. It has a great message and is done so well! Read more about it here!

And in other ramblings, I've recently become a huge fan of Francesca Battistelli. I honestly never really thought twice about her music because I wasn't too keen on her songs that played on the radio. But, I read about one of her songs in the novel I just finished and decided to give it a listen. Let's just say, I completely fell in love with most of her songs that are not on the radio--strange, I know. Here are a few that have captured my heart....

Someday Soon - I'm pretty sure I've never heard a song quite like this...be still my heart.


Worth It - This song is packed with amazing truths. Love it!


Hundred More Years - So so so good. If I could piece the beginning and end of this song together, I'd use it as the first dance at my wedding.


I could go on and on and on and on and on. There are so many songs that have incredible lyrics. If you enjoy these, please go listen to more!

Hope you've enjoyed my random ramblings! 

No comments: