Wednesday, April 18, 2012

100 More Days...

...until the 2012 Olympics in London. Eeeeeeeeek! I can hardly contain my excitement...


Let me tell you what....I've got the Olympics in me

I caught Olympic fever as a child and it. is. raging. 

I'm hard pressed to find anyone as Olympic obsessed as I am. I'm quite pleased that my friend Ashley feels the same way. We may or may not have already started planning viewing parties, medal tally charts, Olympic cakes, clothing, and the like. 

I'm not sure how I caught this fever, but I don't ever want it to go away! Of course gymnastics is my favorite sport (and my mind is reeling with which five girls will be chosen for the team--did you read that? FIVE...only five!...I'll be on edge until the team is announced), but I'll watch it all. I'll love it all. 

I'll laugh.

I'll cry.

I'll scream. 

I'll cheer. 

I may even throw things...

...if it comes down to that. 

I love the emotion, the determination, the drive, the hope, the success, the stories, the dreams. I love it all (have I made myself clear yet?). :) 

For your viewing pleasure (and to perhaps pass on a bit of the fever), here is a montage of the gymnasts from the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Enjoy!



How excited am I, you ask?

No comments: