Friday, July 6, 2012

Quite Like, Rather Dislike, Round 3

Here comes the third installment of the Quite Like, Rather Dislike series. To read Round 1 click here, to read Round 2 click here, AND for Round 3, READ ON!

Quite Like:


My new bedding! I fell in love with it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I pretty much had to have it. Do you love it??!!?




The Olympics are in 26 days!! I seriously. can't. wait. Who wants to come over for an Opening Ceremonies party? Let's make it happen.




Washington D.C. is happening tomorrow! Well, I guess I can't really say that I like it yet, but I'm quite certain that I will. :)



New York City! I'm positive that I will confirm my quite-likeness of this awesome place shortly. So excited!



Rather Dislike: 

Foot surgery. Who out there remembers this horrible event? 



It was two years ago, yet it seems like it was just yesterday... And why do I bring it up now? 

Beeecause it's going to happen again SO SOON. As in, AUGUST 2nd SOON! Dumb other foot... 

I'm pretty sure Rather Dislike doesn't even begin to describe this experience. I'm slightly freaked out. Aaand I'm sure the students will really enjoy me starting the year on the scooter. 

The only saving grace? I'll really be able to (more like have to) really sit on the couch and watch the Olympics--ALL OF THEM. 

Who wants to come visit me and put me out of my misery? :) 

No comments: