Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olympic FEVAH!

The Olympics start TOMORROW! 

Do you realize what that means??? Amazing athletic goodness for over TWO WEEKS!

I am SO EXCITED for...


the screaming
the tears
the stories
the victories
the National Anthem
the medals
the suspense
the rivalries
the underdogs
the memories.

ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!! Get the picture???

It seems like only yesterday that I wrote THIS POST that began the 100 days countdown. Now it's HERE!

How excited am I? I'm more excited than Jessie Spano on pills! (If you don't get that reference, you should have watched more Saved by the Bell).

I just guest-posted on Nicole's blog about what I Quite Like and Rather Dislike about the Olympics. Go read that post HERE! It's worth your time if I do say so myself. :)

As the Olympics quickly approach, what are YOU looking forward to?? Comment below and let me know.

What am I MOST excited about????

Our girls' gymnastics team!


Bring home the GOLD, girls!

No comments: