Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Learned at the Eye Doctor...

I had my annual eye appointment today. As I sat in the waiting room, I thought back to my minor panic attack last year around this time when I realized that I could no longer see the bottom row of letters. You hit 25, and it all goes down hill apparently... :) Well, let's hope not because 26 is just a few days away.

Anyway, I learned a few things at the eye doctor today, and I thought I'd share them with you:

1. I am not terrible, but I am a little off (thanks, Doc).

2. I really HATE those eye numbing drops. My eyes still feel funny hours later. Is anyone out there working on a better system? Please?

3. I most likely don't sleep with my eyes completely closed (hence the INTENSE eye watering  weeping that occurs at night and in the morning). Strange.

4. I can't get through an eye appointment without laughing because Brian Regan won't stop running through my head....

How can instantly improved vision not be at the top of your to-do list?!?

And finally...

5. I'm going to look rockin' in my new prescription Aviators! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"Can you back up a tad?"