Friday, November 18, 2011

We Have No Lives.... ("WOW Walmart" is Christy's preferred title)

....so, what do we do on a Friday night? Venture to Walmart (in BAKERSFIELD--it's supposed to be a whisper says Christy) of course!

We just couldn't help ourselves.


Ahh, no you didn't BRA!


This is my cabin sweater. 


This is my everyday wear. 


Sneaky, sneaky, SNUGGIE!


You SNEAKY slipper!


Which shall I choose?


SpongeChristy? ChristyBob?


Woof.


Scandalous! ("I think they mention themselves" -Christy)


You SNEAKY, Amy!


Gambling Lalapalooza doll--way to start um young!


But the pirate is surely ok!


She's a brunette? 



Ummm?


Lady wheeling into the aisle: "Did you get the picture? Am I in it??"


It's what I've always wanted!


It's what I've always wanted!


Lunch and no clean up!


Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!


Fruit cake mix = epic fail. 


Note: If you did not understand the "sneaky" reference, be sure to watch THIS VIDEO!


ANOTHER NOTE: If you did not understand the"lunch and no clean up" reference, check this out!



It's almost ten.... bedtime. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy!! What a darling blog! I giggled at every single picture...cutest idea!! What fun you two must have shopping together...you must take me with you next time! hehehe

Love you..Mrs. G