Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh the foot...

A familiar scene will appear again tomorrow.

This one.


Except on the other foot. Dumb nerve problems.

So not looking forward to it.

You know when they ask you to rate your pain on a scale of 1-10? That last time it was about an 11. Having the exact same surgery done, I don't expect anything different.

I'm not sure if it's better knowing what to expect going into it? Or better going into it blind?

I do know a few things--I'm not looking forward to the IV, coming out of anesthesia, having a cast (worst claustrophobia I have ever felt), and the long recovery (especially going back to work so soon after).

I just have to hold onto the fact that God is in control, and He will carry me through it. He is good all the time.

Thanks for all of the prayers and support. It truly means so much. I'll keep you posted (as soon as I come out of the drug fog that is).

No comments: