* Seeing my cutie pies from last year--they love to run in and say "hi" during passing period or lunch.
* Being with some of the greatest coworkers on the face of the planet!
* 8th grade!!! I work with the most amazing women. I dearly love and respect each one of them!
* Bella! (our dog--yes, she's "ours" Trudy, not just yours!) :)
* My new nickname-- Scooter--I wonder why?
* Getting to know some new "darlings" (I have a kid who thinks he's a vampire. No joke.)
* Looking out into my classroom and seeing some familiar faces.
* My cast.
* My scooter.
* Not being able to easily hop up and grab something from across the room.
* Waking up early.
* Bringing grading home. Lamesauce.
* Not being able to drive and get places when and where I want (but Sauni and Mom have been amazing drivers!)
* Having to make my lunch and figure out what to wear (well, Mom's been helping--thanks!)
* Looking out into my classroom and seeing some familiar faces. :)
I'm sure there will be many more stories to come!