Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Epic Weekend Part 3: UCLA Gymnastics

On Sunday of the epic weekend, we met my aunt and some of my cousins at UCLA for some women's gymnastics. It was their last home meet of the season at Pauley Pavilion. To say that I was excited is an understatement. I've been watching UCLA all season on TV, so I was super stoked to get to see them live. 

My six year old cousin, Nathan, sat by me. Let me explain to you for a moment why this was perfect: he says the funniest things, he asks lots of questions, and he allowed me to spew share my ridiculous obsession with gymnastics (especially UCLA gymnastics). 

My favorite Nathan line of the day occurred when Samantha Peszek was on beam: She's like better than Nadia! I even have it on video. Love! 



Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day: 

 Bars

 Emma, Nathan, and me

 Danusia Francis on beam. So incredible!

 So incredible, in fact, that she got a PERFECT 10!

 Samantha Peszek (my favorite) on floor

 The fam!

Samantha and me! ;) 


This was my first UCLA meet, but it certainly won't be my last! I can't wait until next season! 

No comments: