Monday, March 17, 2014

Epic Weekend Part 2: The Concert

If you missed Part 1, check it out here!

After sleeping in and taking it easy Saturday morning, I decided I'd be able to make it to the concert (well, at least to my aunt and uncle's house where we'd be staying). Mom drove (thank you, Mom!) and I rested. The concert wasn't until 8, so I had ample time to "recover."

I'm usually not a huge fan of concerts. I actually think they are a bit pointless (and can be quite annoying) unless I know basically every word to every song the artist sings. If not, my ears are flooded with loud, pounding gargling that I can't understand. True story.

But, knowing and loving Lady Antebellum as much as I do, I was confident that I'd love the concert.

I. WAS. RIGHT.


 Here we are waiting for the show to begin!!

 Kacey Musgraves. LOVE HER! She's adorable!

Kip Moore

 LADY A!!! 





American Honey is my favorite song! I loved when they'd stop singing and the entire crowd would sing at the top of their lungs (I tried to post a video, but it's not working--sad!. 


Lady A seriously puts on an incredible show (all three and a half hours of it)! They were entertaining, funny, endearing, and they interacted so well with the audience. If you're a Lady A fan, go see them in concert! You won't regret it!

And, although I was exhausted after the concert, I knew PART 3 of the epic weekend was still to come…

…stay tuned.



No comments: