Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Markers and Games and Books, Oh My!

As many of you know, I have the amazing opportunity of going back to Romania this summer along with a team of incredible women--including my mom!

Romania has been near and dear to my heart for many, many years, and I am so excited to be able to go back this summer. Read more about my heart for this beautiful country HERE and HERE!

I have been overwhelmed and completely blessed by the wonderful people who have supported our trip financially this time around. We have raised the necessary funds to go, although some of our team is still working toward that goal--please pray for God's provision!

In addition to prayer and financial support, we are also in need of some ministry supplies. This is where YOU come in! We are in need of the following:


matching sheets and comforter - pillow, shams
(Disney characters will be wonderful)
plastic plates, cups
educational DVD & books
towels
stereo
toys
books
Balloons (regular sized NOT water balloons)
Sequence (at least 2)
Dutch Blitz (at least 2)
Jump Ropes
Badminton sets (for camp)
Markers
Beads (small ones)
Play Dough
Nail Polish Remover
Nail Polish (light colors)
Cotton Balls
Small Scissors (for young children)
Zip-lock bags (various sizes)
Soccer Balls (size 5)
Volleyballs
Wiggly Eyes (the kind found at craft stores)


If you'd like to help our team with some of these supplies and bless the amazing children in Romania, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!! I know some of you would love to help, I know some of you have some awesome connections, so I thought I'd throw it out there. 

Thanks so much for your incredible support. Trips like this--changed lives like this--are not possible without you! 


No comments: