Sunday, September 7, 2014

Grandparents' Day

Happy Grandparents' Day to the world's greatest grandparents (and adopted grandparents)--full of love, leadership, laughter, and sacrifice. I love you all so much! Thank you for all you've done for me these past 28 years! I wouldn't be the woman I am today without all of you.


My Grandparents "On the Hill"

G&G in Yosemite this summer.


Grandma and me at the ranch. 

Grandpa and me on the porch on the ranch.




My Grandparents "At the Beach"

Our Papa and Grandma at Scott and Polly's wedding. 



Grandma holding me during a family portrait when I was a baby. 

Papa filming my crazy antics as a child. 



My "Adopted" Grandparents--the Gruebers

Grandpa Grueber out at the train at CALM. 


Grammy Bev (with baby Mikey) and me at Olive Garden.




And, a special thanks goes out to my Grandma Doris Ann on this Grandparents' Day who went to be with the Lord this summer. Thank you for your amazing life and love. Thank you for always showing us Christ. I miss you more than I can say. I miss you every day. 

Grandma and me at Mike and Brit's wedding.

No comments: