Monday, April 29, 2013

Beautiful.

According to http://realbeautysketches.dove.us/, only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful.

Only 4%.

No wonder Satan uses this widespread insecurity to shoot us down and keep us down.

As I continued to ponder my post from yesterday, I remembered this DOVE video I saw not too long ago, and I'd love to share it with you.

It.

Is.

Incredible. 

Please take a few precious moments of your time to watch it, think about it, and let it speak to your heart.



We are far more beautiful than we think. 


We are daughters of the King, the Creator of the universe.

He knows the number of hairs on our head.

He sees every tear we cry.

He knows the depths of our sinful hearts, yet He loves us far more than we could ever hope to imagine.


We are far more beautiful than we think.


Thank you Dove for this beautiful message.

Thank you FATHER for making us beautiful! 

No comments: