Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HE is Risen...

...and my family makes some really cute kids.

After all of our crazy adventures during the week prior (read about the big balloon here and the segs here), we celebrated one of my favorite holidays with the Erickson side of the fam.

We began the day with a beautiful outside service with my uncle's house church, followed that up with an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos, went back to the house for food (of course), and had yet another Easter egg hunt for the little ones.

Oh!, and no Erickson Easter celebration would be complete without the "adult" Easter egg money egg hunt (adult being 26-40ish year olds).

We're crazy. We're cutthroat. We don't mess around. Those "big adults" make the eggs really difficult to find, and we don't let anything get in the way of getting the dough--except of course the bushes, and trees, and everything else that make the eggs impossible to find. I didn't do very well this year--butwe'renotgoingtotalkabouthat.

Here are some snapshots for your enjoyment....be still my heart...these little ones just melt it...






Serving up Uncle B's special jello!


I told you we take the "adult" egg hunt seriously! 

My aunt made that little one's dress. She's amazing. 



Family, I miss you already!

No comments: