Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall, Fall Faster!

Dear Fall,

Hurry up, please! Can't you fall a little faster? I'm getting quite weary of sunshades, parking under trees, flies, shorts and t-shirts, the air conditioner, and sweating.

And once you get here, will you please stick around for a while?

I'm not a fan of you falling too quickly into winter (because then I'm tempted to whine about how cold I am--and whining is never pretty).

What am I looking forward to the most, you ask?

All things PUMPKIN and spice

Sweatshirts

Jeans

Fuzzy blankets

The fireplace

Thunder storms (although we don't get many--or any)

Thanksgiving (I LOVE tradition) 

The changing colors


Children to Love Banquet (where I get to celebrate RO and hang out with these amazing ladies!)




I'd love for you to join me at the Children to Love banquet where we'll celebrate all God is doing in India, Uganda, and ROMANIA! For more information, or to purchase a ticket, please visit the CHILDREN TO LOVE website!


What are you looking forward to the most this fall??? 



No comments: