Sunday, May 6, 2012

Go Beach! (and some fish)....

....nope, I couldn't come up with a better title. I tried (not too hard).

Annnnyway, last week I had the opportunity to go with the AVID kiddos to CSULB and the Aquarium of the Pacific. I absolutely LOVED taking these kids on a tour of my college. Playing tour guide was actually more fun that I could have imagined (perhaps I should have done that in college). I did run into many of my old coworkers--so good to see them!



The kiddos seemed to love the college--warmed my heart! They also quite enjoyed the aquarium.


Matthew, my dear cousin, LOVES seahorses. :)


We got to touch the jellies--I was a bit nervous!

 I LOVE otters--they are like the puppies of the sea!




There you have it! If you're amazed at my mad picture taking skills, don't be. It's not me that's awesome, it's an app called Camera+. It's free. You should get it. You too can be an "amazing" photog. Enjoy!

No comments: